Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine, Be Mine!

What a beautiful day to be in love, or just to be.  Mother Nature is smiling on us and the island is bathed in delicious golden sunlight.  Hooray!  It really does feel like Spring today.  I have spent the last two days sitting in front of my computer with my head in my hands in despair.  I told you I was computer-illiterate and I have convinced myself of that fact even more; Facebook is a pain.  It will not let me upload my pictures, nor will it let me write a post, without putting it somewhere I don't want it, or duplicating the same thing twice.  I am so not happy.

As my sister-in-law says; Problem In Chair, Not In Computer.  Charming, but oh so true.  Anyway, I've had enough of it for now, and went for a lovely walk with the children and dogs to cool down and remind me what life is all about.


Proof indeed that Spring is surely only a heartbeat away.



Another table-cloth embroidered by my nan, many years ago, given to me by mum today.  I am getting quite a collection going now!

Just a quick reminder that one of these candles is up for grabs to the person who leaves a comment telling me why they would like to win.  You decide which one and I will send it to you with love and good wishes from my extremely windy island!  Have a look at the Celebrate! Giveaway! post to read about them.  Please don't be shy, someone is going to win and everyone can have a go.  You never know, it could be you!

Have a lovely Valentine's Day with your loved one, or just dream about meeting them! Thank you for reading. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment